What's new

Whats your favorite metal detector?

Fisher CZ-7 series with 10.5 coil. ;D
 
It would be great if someone who has the time and talent could summarize this thing at some point and make a chart that shows the units and the number of users for each one model.
 
The only one I've ever owned (so far). The Ace 250!

HH,

Dr. Ace
 
hi everyone i m new in this website..
i wonder that can you say me which gold detector is the best and professional..i think it must be last produced best detector..
thanks

Adser:)
 
Well I like my Ace 250... Atleast I did until I found out it needs to be recalibrated! The lil yellow fellow is only 7 months old! Found less than $10 and less than 5lbs of junk and NO silver. Found a lot of empty holes!

I thinking of looking at a whites of any type!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom