What's new

Whats your favorite metal detector?

i love my compass coin pros but if i had a choice my machine would hover around a site, dig the target, fill the hole, bring it to me and go get me a cold beer while i sat in my lawn chair!
 
This one
 

Attachments

  • P1010154_0154_154.webp
    P1010154_0154_154.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,112
  • P1010154_0154_154.webp
    P1010154_0154_154.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,099
The most 'fun' one - Garrett 2500, where there's not a lot of trash. Sizing feature is great, and quite accurate. Likes coins, as do I.
Otherwise - either of my Minelabs (older Sovereign with 15" coil, Exporer SE), for their depth and versatility.
 
COINSHOOTER XL 40, still finds the good stuff!
 
My always reliable CZ5
 
Will let you know in a few weeks,, I just ordered a Garret Ace 250 today. As of now I am running on my old Bounty Hunter. Still good but wanted to try a Ace 250 also. Wish me luck on the 250
 
DFX with my 4x6DD Shooter Coil. My Eagle II SL 90.5 as a backup, Whites Coinmaster TR Discriminator, Whites PRL-1, Fisher 1212X, or my Fisher 1225X.
 
Fisher 1266x had a 1260 a 1265 then the 1266x have had it since the day it launched.
I also use the WHITES EGALE SPECTRUM for really trashy and electrically noisy areas.
 
ReidMan said:
Fisher 1266x had a 1260 a 1265 then the 1266x have had it since the day it launched.
I also use the WHITES EGALE SPECTRUM for really trashy and electrically noisy areas.

AMEN.

Did you happen to see the great thread we started about the 1266? I'd love it if you'd read it at some point when you get a chance. I'd love to hear your opinions.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,166574.0.html

Regards,


Buckleboy
 
Have had 9 detectors in the past couple of years..All major brands top of the line and mid priced.. Right now, hands down the M6 .. Great detector.. Fast, deep and very accurate.. Even adds! (I have had many hits that read as a half dollar and ended up being 2 quaters!!) Just bought a X-terra 70.. Seems very good so far...
Ray
 
Ace 250, baby! I dig to the tune it plays!

HH,
Ramapirate
 
My Speedy

Tesoro Compadre

ppdy2.jpg


happy Hunting,

Tabdog
 
One that (finds) Lots Of Coins) I Like Coins ! Only One Detector That is Whites !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom