- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 15,500
- Reaction score
- 14,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Where good deeds are performed daily
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
What's Your Mood?
Winter is here, cabin fever is setting in.
What is your mood?
Here is the place to say how things are going, what your plans are for this spring, or just anything that is bugging you.
Let's try not to talk about politics, religion, or subjects that cause controversy; just say what mood you're in and why.
I'll start.
Right now, I'm feeling nostalgic; thinking of spring metal detecting sites to hit and "vacuum," warmer weather that will yield to gold panning and sluicing excursions and CAMPING!
How are you feeling?
Best Wishes,
Scott
PS. Now is the time to do online research for that killer site you've been thinkin' of!
Winter is here, cabin fever is setting in.
What is your mood?
Here is the place to say how things are going, what your plans are for this spring, or just anything that is bugging you.
Let's try not to talk about politics, religion, or subjects that cause controversy; just say what mood you're in and why.
I'll start.
Right now, I'm feeling nostalgic; thinking of spring metal detecting sites to hit and "vacuum," warmer weather that will yield to gold panning and sluicing excursions and CAMPING!

How are you feeling?
Best Wishes,
Scott
PS. Now is the time to do online research for that killer site you've been thinkin' of!



I've already trimmed the grapes and fruit trees that are already budding. Gotta get the ground ready for the big garden. Have to pull a steer out of the little herd to fatten up for the freezer and all 20 of the chicks I got a while back to add to the egg laying around here are all doing great. We'll be having eggalanches around here in a few months. Gotta get the boat ready for the lake also. Overall, the mood is GREAT!!!!






