whats your thought about .....

Gravitytester

Feb 29, 2016
Navarre, Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine lab Excalibur I, Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part of the appeal of this site is the jokes and good natured ribbing I see on here. I am still a newbie to the hobby and get a ton of helpful tips and hints here but also like the lighter side of it. I live in a town that the population is approaching 100,000 people but have yet to find anyone else here that digs, no club or anything. The closest one is a 45 minute drive and their meetings start a 6 on one thursday night a month so almost impossible for me to get there. So I treat this as kind of a club, we talk about finds and places to hunt and joke and cut up. If you sit back and lurk then you never meet anyone or find people to possible go hunting with. Like anything else, you get out of it what you put in to it.

OP
OP
bradyboy

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm amazed by the amount of replies to my post
To all you folks, I say thanks
Wasn't my intention, to get so much attention
Just a rant / thought
Perhaps I need to refrain in thinking out loud, something I don't normally do
If I had a penny for every post I wanted to reply to, Id be a rich guy, I'm very reserved and selective with my posts
That was the idea of the new post
Brady

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thinking out loud is good, just avoid it in front of women

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm amazed by the amount of replies to my post
To all you folks, I say thanks
Wasn't my intention, to get so much attention
Just a rant / thought
Perhaps I need to refrain in thinking out loud, something I don't normally do
If I had a penny for every post I wanted to reply to, Id be a rich guy, I'm very reserved and selective with my posts
That was the idea of the new post
Brady

...Meanwhile, I'm sort of like the Joan Rivers of forum posting. :laughing7: (.....Maybe I should re-think that statement!! :tongue1:)

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Invisible Robot Fish. That's really all I can contribute.

Man I know, they are always taking my bait too. I think it is the governments way of screwing fisherman over more and more. Seems if they are not taking my bait then they are getting me snagged on things.

The real sneaky ones can actually fly, you know when they are around because they take your bait in mid-cast, it almost looks like the bait is flying off one direction while the gear goes the other way. But any good fisherman knows what is really going on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread