when did this section become available ... I like this

Rumblebelly

Jan 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
(RS)Discovery 2000, white's bullseye, NEW DFX!!!
hello all,

I'm not sure how much this has been here ... but I find goodies all the time on the ground. In fact I actively look for them. Park far away from the entrance and look. Where snow piles used to be is the best place because all of the goodies get piled in several spots.

check out this years totals so far
keep yer eyes to the ground, but look around so you don't become a victim!

thanx
Rumblebelly

tonytygr

Apr 26, 2007
birmingham al
Detector(s) used
whites 6000d coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome finds Rumble! If there are any night clubs or taverns in your area try walking their parking lots on Sunday mornings. I usually manage to find something that the drunks have dropped. Keep up the "asphalt huntin!"

Tygr

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Back when I almost lived at rock and roll clubs, every night when they ran people out of the club, I would go walking through the seating areas. Found some interesting items, lol. And the occasional paper money.

P

pippinwhitepaws

wonderful thread...i find most of the things i do with my eyeball...even when i am using a detector... :tongue3:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pippinwhitepaws said:
wonderful thread...i find most of the things i do with my eyeball...even when i am using a detector.
We have an old guy in our MD club. He was good, always bringing in great finds.

Well 60 years of smokin and Mdin caught up with him. He can not hunt any more. I bet he is going crazy. His back is shot and he has to carry an oxy tank with him all the time.

Well guess what he brought into the meeting last week? A beautiful gold ring covered in diamonds. He found it eyeballin, I guess he is a gold magnet. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread