Where do most treasure hunters live?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol I live at home too! :tongue3: Well at least I used to before I started staying with a lil ol lady more often then at home. ;D Home is Central Oregon for me. :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Detectingfreak

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
The reason i asked was because i had a great idea of starting up a store where all treasure hunters and coin collectors can go and buy any brand of detector and accessories and sell or either buy coins.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Where home is? Where ever I hang my hat.
South Sweden on the country side.(small village)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Detectingfreak said:
The reason i asked was because i had a great idea of starting up a store where all treasure hunters and coin collectors can go and buy any brand of detector and accessories and sell or either buy coins.

Sounds like a fabulous store for sure. It might be hard to find an area you could actually carry every kind of detector though as the different detector manufacturers are very insistent on not encroaching on other dealer's territories. I know where I live there are already dealers for most kinds of detectors and unfortunately they are not all in the same place. Would be nice to actually compare each side by side. Good luck to ya!

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
upper mishigan the U.P home of the mxt 8)

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife says I live in La La Land most of the time. I always thought it was called Western Washington. :icon_pirat:

S

stefen

Penthouse

Attachments

• indexCAF19EFX.jpg
    indexCAF19EFX.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 123

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread