Tenderfoot
Dec 27, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!

I am looking to upgrade from my current Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II to a Garrett AT Pro, but not sure where to purchase one from. I have been checking out the forums for some time and have heard many recommendations and many horror stories. Obviously I am looking for a dealer that offers the latest release of the AT Pro at a fair price and most importantly is reputable and willing to stand behind the sale. I am located in NW Wisconsin and there are not any dealers close by, so I am most likely looking for an online dealer.

Any recommendations on where to purchase from or where to not purchase from is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

I just ordered mine from Kellyco, best price I have found considering the accessories they throw in. I can let you know, in a couple of days, how good their service is. So far , they have been prompt in order confirmation and shipping.

Thank you Jeremy013. KellyCo was on my list of potential vendors. I look forward to hearing how you transaction went and if the equipment you receive is as advertised.

Call Bart and get stuff with your detector that you will use.

Last edited:
I agree with G.A.P. and dirtscratcher.....I gotta good deal on my atpro a few months ago and I just gotta good deal last week on a pro pointer....Bart..at big boy hobbies

No one will beat Bart's price or customer service.

Hi Zippy, give me a call if I can help you with your purchase. We are a sponsoring vendor and would love to earn your business! Mention Treasurenet for our forum discount.

Wayne

(832) 928-9135

Www,metaldetectingstuff.com

Wayne at metal detecting stuff is my go to guy he will treat you rite. I even called him one nite when I had a question on something and he was on phone with me for a while. I just ordered and received some other things for Christmas and wouldn't think of anyone else to order from. Great prices, fast shipping and a guy you can call when you need advice after you already have your machine. Good luck with your choice and you will love the at pro I sure do.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I still have a couple months of waist deep snow and am short a few hundred dollars before I upgrade, but will definitely be reaching out to the sponsors when the time comes.

Happy Hunting!

Call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, the best place to buy and has the best prices with fast delivery. He is an honest and no BS dealer. They may match his price but not his service.

Big Boys Hobbies

Call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies, the best place to buy and has the best prices with fast delivery. He is an honest and no BS dealer. They may match his price but not his service.

I sent Bart, at Big Boys Hobbies, a email this past Thursday after normal business hours and he answer in like three minutes later. After six emails back in fourth we had completed a deal on a AT pro, pointer, coil and covers, digger, etc. The price was better then what is posted. He sent UPS notice Friday and schedule for delivery Monday. I will do business with him in the future.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Google "Metal Detectors for sale", you will get thousands of hits. Good luck.

I sent Bart, at Big Boys Hobbies, a email this past Thursday after normal business hours and he answer in like three minutes later. After six emails back in fourth we had completed a deal on a AT pro, pointer, coil and covers, digger, etc. The price was better then what is posted. He sent UPS notice Friday and schedule for delivery Monday. I will do business with him in the future.:thumbsup:

Same with me txhornet. I emailed Bart Saturday night and he replied in minutes. Deal made that I could not beat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back