What's new

where to get new excal2??

BOBBY PIN KING

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
59
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grand Island Fl
Detector(s) used
excal2 and bhid
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ready to buy excal2, but don't need the "free" accessories the big store sells, jus want a good price, or im thinking price is jus set by the company??:dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Bart at Big Boys Hobbies gave me a good deal and fast shipping!
 
Ron at Windy City Detectors is who I deal with. Good guy and I have bought 4 detectors from him. Give him a shout before you buy somewhere else....
Aaron
 
Last edited:
Steve DeMarco at metaldetecting.com will do right by you!
 
Do what I do with new cars ...

Contact 4 or 5 ... via email even ... Tell them your in the market to buy a new machine, what you want, how you want it, and let them know that he who has the best price will be making a sell. You'll be surprised at the money you will save.
 
I agree with Debby, go mine from Steve and dealt with him personally. Les mentioned him.
 
Thanks to all....gonna make a deal on Monday.....dig on folks :occasion14:
 
kellyco will give you an extra year warranty.
 
my vote goes with Bart also
 
Agree with Joe Demarco.
I bought 4 Excals from him.
Great guy to work with.
 
Bart is who I have dealt with great price and very fast shipping.
 
Thanks for all replies, I tossed a coin between cz-21 and excal2. excel won.... Big :icon_thumleft: to bart at big boy hobbies, he was very fast with email replies and a phone call.... 1 call does it all with bart... Guess the other guys where to busy to accept my $$$$, youll have that.:dontknow:.. Bart will be hearing from me for next larger purchase ,first of the year!
 
Thanks for all replies, I tossed a coin between cz-21 and excal2. excel won.... Big :icon_thumleft: to bart at big boy hobbies, he was very fast with email replies and a phone call.... 1 call does it all with bart... Guess the other guys where to busy to accept my $$$$, youll have that.:dontknow:.. Bart will be hearing from me for next larger purchase ,first of the year!

The old 2 headed coin work every time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom