Indianaman79
Tenderfoot
I went through a box of dimes yesterday and found a single silver. I have been skunked many times, but i would almost prefer a skunk to a single dime. anyone else? 
Upvote
0
Indianaman79 said:.....i would almost prefer a skunk to a single dime......
Diver_Down said:Which is worse?
This thread.


CardsNCoins said:Indianaman79 said:.....i would almost prefer a skunk to a single dime......
That is ridiculous. I can understand saying that you'd prefer not having searched the box at all if you knew there was only 1 dime in it, but if you're going to search the box anyway, who in their right mind would rather a skunk than a silver dime?
HH
Nick
Indianaman79 said:I went through a box of dimes yesterday and found a single silver. I have been skunked many times, but i would almost prefer a skunk to a single dime. anyone else?![]()
Agreed.Diver_Down said:Which is worse?
This thread.
Not me I will take the lone silver any day rather than a box of crapIndianaman79 said:I went through a box of dimes yesterday and found a single silver. I have been skunked many times, but i would almost prefer a skunk to a single dime. anyone else?![]()
That's all I have to say about this thread.
hmmm...i think ill go w/ getting robbed...WTF?!?!?!