ThTx said:Only one pinpointer to have - Garrett's Pro pointer (IMHO).

jf504mp said:Well, I watched the video and am convinced that Dirty John has the right probe for me. Not all I need to do is get some more lessons from him on detecting. Wow that was some coin he found.....John
LOL! That wasn't me on the video. I found this video on youtube awhile ago and it helped me decide which one to get. I wish I had sites that old to hunt.jf504mp said:Well, I watched the video and am convinced that Dirty John has the right probe for me. Not all I need to do is get some more lessons from him on detecting. Wow that was some coin he found.....John
dirtyJohn said:LOL! That wasn't me on the video. I found this video on youtube awhile ago and it helped me decide which one to get. I wish I had sites that old to hunt.jf504mp said:Well, I watched the video and am convinced that Dirty John has the right probe for me. Not all I need to do is get some more lessons from him on detecting. Wow that was some coin he found.....John
HH
John

Yeah! Let him have it!Iron Patch said:dirtyJohn said:LOL! That wasn't me on the video. I found this video on youtube awhile ago and it helped me decide which one to get. I wish I had sites that old to hunt.jf504mp said:Well, I watched the video and am convinced that Dirty John has the right probe for me. Not all I need to do is get some more lessons from him on detecting. Wow that was some coin he found.....John
HH
John
Then I shouldn't have held back!![]()
I had a sunray probe and liked it because it worked with the discrimination settings of my old detector but they don't make one for the T2 that I use now.OutBack Duo said:I am surprised no one else commented on the size of the plug/hole that guy in the video dug. My holes are only about 1/4 that size.

