What's new

While Arrowhead Hunting, I Found These

Tdog

Silver Member
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
2,864
Reaction score
5,272
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...on different occasions from the same site. Gunflints and a calcified lead ball from the Parker Creek area of Lake Martin in Coosa County Alabama.
 

Attachments

  • Gunflints.webp
    Gunflints.webp
    131.9 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Nice. Better hit that spot with your metal detector.
 
Nice finds Terry! Do you own an MD?
 
Nice. Better hit that spot with your metal detector.

A friend found a "French Conical" trade point at the same site. If I can find a pic, I'll post it here. I think it's brass or copper.
 
Thanks Jon and no I don't own one. One of my brother-in-laws does though!

Ohhh... I'm sorry I cant associate with you anymore then.

lol
 
Nice finds. I have 4 detectors. I can bring a couple down from Michigan for US to use, lol
 
Nice finds Terry, nice to see you here
 
Thanks Johnny. When I got here, I knew there could be only one willjo! :) I hope to see you this fall at Opelika.

Plan on being there, show should be bigger than last year.
 
A friend found a "French Conical" trade point at the same site. If I can find a pic, I'll post it here. I think it's brass or copper.

Here it is...
 

Attachments

  • 006a.webp
    006a.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 006b.webp
    006b.webp
    146.5 KB · Views: 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom