What's new

Whites new ...PI... the ...TDI

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I was wondering if any one has got the ..TDI.. i am thinking of getting one but see no write ups about them in the fourm. How do they work for ..Gold , Coins , Beach .. It seems like every one and thier brother got a Minelab..E Trac but no one got a ..TDI...................If you have any info on the ...TDI... how about putting it up.....................
 
Heck, I don't even have a new Etrac yet so I must be slowing down.
 
Sandman said:
Heck, I don't even have a new Etrac yet so I must be slowing down.
I don't have one either and don't need one i have the XS....&...musketeer.....In my heart i really believe that the sovereign goes as deep as the Explorers and the E-Trac and the Musketeer goes deeper than the Sovereign the explorer and the E-Trac...........................I think i am getting to old to dig the deep holes the TDI would want me to dig but then it is a PI so it would beat a VLF on depth..............
 
I have not seen any thing here about the TDI no one must be getting them??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom