What's new

Whites owners fall in!

robbor

Full Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
151
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Detector(s) used
XLT, GM3, GM4b
Just thought id take a poll!!!! Option 5 is mine :D >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Whites GM 4b and just got a 6" DD coil for it. But have not been out for a long time.
 
Upvote 0
I have the GM2 Vsat, love it for out of town-
 
:)I use an MXT and a GMT. I guess I've used Just about every model made by White's.
I had an S64T BFO Goldmaster made in the 60's Which still had tubes in it.
I also got to use a prototype White's Goldmaster II before they came out about 1987.
I've used the GM II, GMvSat, GM3, GM4b, and use the GMT now.
I'd like to get a nice GM3 for a back up if anyone has one they want to sell or trade.
Or I'd take a good deal on a GM vSat too.
Thanks!
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom