What's new

💵 FOR SALE WHITES SPECTRUM E-SERIES XLT(PRACTICALLY NEW)

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
1
Location
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
X_L_T_E_SERIES.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would you take :censored: for it
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, you have to be a charter member to sell or offer a trade here...
 
Xlt

I will take it for 300.00 does that include shipping
 
I am a charter member

When did you pay your charter member dues, it isn't showing on your profile? I will have site admin check on Monday, it will help to resolve issue if we have the date you paid the dues.....................
 
rtm230 said:
I will take it for 300.00 does that include shipping

Is this still for sale?
 
I DON'T KNIOW I SENT HIM AND OFFER TWICE, POPPA
 
what is charter member to sell or offer a trade here thanks
 
Awhile back some member cheated us vetran members out of some hard earned cash so charter membership was set up to protect everyone from those that steal from others. Once you have a charter membership you can buy, sell, or trade anything you want on TNET it is very nice and gives you a piece of mind when your selling or buying something
 
Protection? Does that mean an insurance provided by tnet?
 
I had always thought anyone could purchase items, but only charter could post items.
 
It is still for sale however I would actually like to trade more than sell, I had an f75 trade lined up but it fell thru so its back on
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom