JP66
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2007
- Messages
- 31
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Belmont County Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi folks.
I have a Spectrum XLT that is over 10 years old & has served me well. I am however looking at buying another coil. One that gives me more depth etc.
The one currently on the MD is the original. Would like to hear from other XLT owners/users on what are some good coil options.
Look forward to the replies.
Thanks

I have a Spectrum XLT that is over 10 years old & has served me well. I am however looking at buying another coil. One that gives me more depth etc.
The one currently on the MD is the original. Would like to hear from other XLT owners/users on what are some good coil options.
Look forward to the replies.
Thanks

is the standard 9.5






