What's new

Who is glad to have the forum back???

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must have checked it 3 dozen times! Anyone else have withdrawals? This is one of my favorite detecting sites! OK your turn if you missed the forum chime in........
 
Yep, I kept checking in too. I like this old Michigan forum.
 
Missed all of you 8) people! I know I don't post often enough...but I do check in almost daily...
 
thank God I can finally stop self medicating for the withdrawls I was having from this forum being down. I have no problem admitting the addiction I have to this site, love it love it!!
 
Meeee!! Serious withdrawal here too. :help: Last night I was reading recipes on-line and printing them off.....ack! ::) :laughing7:

HH
 
Yeah, I gotta admit that I was checking a couple times a day. Don't realize how often your on until you can't get on :laughing7:
 
Same here, I checked it every day. Glad to be back on and see all the finds
 
Yup. me too. I checked everyday. Am glad to see it come back on today. I checked it last night before going to bed
and it wasn't on yet. But I saw some posts that was dated yesterday. But the posting time on here is 3 hours
different than mine so that must have something to do with it.
Ray
 
me too missed it big time.. terrible withdrawls and just glad to have it all back to normal once again.. Love reading all the neat posts and awesome finds too.
 
:hello: :hello: :hello: We did too, between Chug and I we must have checked dozens of time, we've lost count, welcome back Tnet, we missed you!!!!! And hi to all our freinds, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!!! Red :hello: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
I had been six weeks in the mountains of West Virginia, Finally went to town for Thanksgiving and no Treasurenet. BUMMER!
 
I checked off and on each morning and each evening while I was surfing couldn't wait for it to get back up.
 
Yeah. I missed it bad. I love seeing all the great finds and feeling jealous and inferior and like I'm a lousy MDer and hopeless and I'll never find any good stuff like you guys because I have an inferiority complex from reading about all your great finds. I must be a glutton for punishment because I keep coming back. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Did anyone know that lawn grass in Orlando grows an average 1/10th of an inch a day???? I didn't know it either till TN crashed...... :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom