who shoots a gun better?

LOL, that's a loaded question! What are you aiming for? I don't want to shoot my mouth off but let me put down my magazine and give this question some thought. Perhaps I can come up with an answer that's right on target.

Laie_34.gif

Me!!! And I shoot air guns. Beeman RS2 break barrel. Can pick apples off tree at 200 ft. Also have, daisy model 880 w/rifled barrel (pump up), Daisy Model 1200 C02, Crossman model 1088 pistol Co2. Ammo is cheap and so is air........NGE

I kept looking at the question, then it came to me from an old adage you may have heard. I'll just recite the 1st verse.

This is my pistol, this is my gun

I'll have to go with I'm better with the gun :laughing9:

my wife is the better shot ::)

TT, whilst I am a pretty good shot with my Beeman, the only thing I have shot without it being for food is Varmints, raggedly mangy squirrels, garbage can raiding coons (not killed, just stung), and winged rats (pigeons) filthy city ones..........NGE

Hello, texastee 2007 very good what you and others said when you send the bullet out you can't call it back. also starting young is very good. I bet you and the husband are very good shots.Happy New Year to everone and a healthy and proposus one.

I have taught my wife to load and shoot a gun, in case she ever has to, for self defense. Other than that, I am the hunter and shoot as often as I can. The only thing I can add to this discussion is, treat all guns as if they are loaded, and never point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot. Happy Hunting. rockhound

Spart, this is for shooting
this is for fun
I was in the Army also.
I taught my 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys to shoot at an early age. That is as soon as they started to watch me shoot. I taught them, every gun could be loaded and deserves great respect. I taught them to aim at only what they intended to shoot. I taught them that it was never right to shoot any one except in self defence. But I also tought them that it was better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
I have many guns from air rifles to my latest .22-250. The .22-250 is normally shot at 100Yds from my house to my barn. I wind up with clover leaf patterens. the .22's are shot from the picnec area [140'] to the barn. We shoot at bottle caps. My youngest son is now teaching his son to shoot. The old American family tridition carries on!

both my daughters shoot well :icon_profileleft:

Seamuss: this is your job. Teach her that guns are not nasty, that without them the US would not exist as a Republic as an example to the rest of the world, nor could she sleep fairly securely each night.. Besides they are FUN to shoot

"Don Jose de La Mancha
{I exist to Live, not live to exist

we both do quite well.. we go to the range twice a week for about 35 yrs now... we also target practice on our property year round... with guns and our bows... shes just as good as me and i like it like that... because i taught her everything she knows... HH Happy New Years!!! :headbang: Joe~n~Carol

Attachments

• lunapic_129395989425915_11.gif
    lunapic_129395989425915_11.gif
    255.5 KB · Views: 149
  • joeandcarol.jpg
    joeandcarol.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 170
  • lunapic_129395989425915_11.gif
    lunapic_129395989425915_11.gif
    255.5 KB · Views: 142
  • joeandcarol.jpg
    joeandcarol.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 162
a couple that shoots together ......

Between My Wife and I it is a tie, but we are getting older vision so I would say our Son and Daughter have us beat. Between the two of them I would have to say My 10 year old Daughter is the best shot.

I always keep a gun or two loaded as well,except during transportation, of course. You are right, if someone breaks in on you, you will not have time to load and shoot. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back