Whos ignoring you ?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Who's ignoring you ?

~trish~ said:
Likely Guy said:
MENTAL HEALTH ALERT:

DO NOT WATCH THE PRECEEDING VIDEO'S!

Those that have succumbed to this deadly disease are those that were first infected!

'Old Dog, Ivan Salis, Rwsnc and Trish' - a moment of silence please...

As I write this on my deathbed........
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggh!

LATE NEWS FLASH: Stoney56 and RiverRat infected, not expected to recover!!!

can somebody pass the theraflu? :sad5: Im starting to turn yellow and i have this over whelming urge for mayo, mustard, pickles, and eggs.........now its pimentos! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhh, Trish. Ahhhhh, ummmmm. That's not flu symtoms. ;D

Yep, I've been "tattered", too. I wonder if he / she couldn't speel spell "tater"? :icon_scratch:

T

trish76642

Ahhhhh, Trish. Ahhhhh, ummmmm. That's not flu symtoms.

Yep, I've been "tattered", too. I wonder if he / she couldn't speel spell "tater"?

lol....Oooh No Shortstack...this oven is out of order my friend. :thumbsup:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

somebody ignored me from idaho so i willl be going to oregon. :thumbsup:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I ignore two entities . I say entities because they are obvious moles and are only here to get their thrills insulting people and makeing really stupid posts. And what gets me most is the people on tnet who respond to thier posts. Otherwise intelligent and members who I am really fond of jump on them like stink on ...well, dodo and it irks me. So I would just rather not see the moles greasy avatars or hear their inane remarks. Just once I'd like to see the moles make a dumb insulting statement and not one response. It wouldn't take many such posts to disappear them for good. So until then, they are ignored! Monty

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

You can see who is ignoring you. Go to your profile and on the left side go to IGNORE SETTINGS. Click on that and it shows who is ignoring you!

I saw it a few months back when updating my profile. I saw I was (or my husband is) being ignored by two TNet members. WHY? Hell if I know. And I don't even know who they are!!!

But if that is what they want...that is fine with me. Their loss!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!
Annmarie

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have accidentally ignored people I went to send them a pm or lok at their profile and eyes and finger didn't work right togeather ans I hit ignore I felt so bad and stupid !

T

trish76642

Mental Granny said:
I have accidentally ignored people I went to send them a pm or lok at their profile and eyes and finger didn't work right togeather ans I hit ignore I felt so bad and stupid !

Its ok Evy honey..you can 'un-ignore' them....

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !

Monty said:
I ignore two entities . I say entities because they are obvious moles and are only here to get their thrills insulting people and makeing really stupid posts. And what gets me most is the people on tnet who respond to thier posts. Otherwise intelligent and members who I am really fond of jump on them like stink on ...well, dodo and it irks me. So I would just rather not see the moles greasy avatars or hear their inane remarks. Just once I'd like to see the moles make a dumb insulting statement and not one response. It wouldn't take many such posts to disappear them for good. So until then, they are ignored! Monty

Ditto, I almost left, because of them. I still might if I can get used to the color Blue. :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Trish I got them un-ignored but I had to ask for help i don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them I've never been that P-Oed at anyone ....... YET ! Hehe! ;D

T

trish76642

Mental Granny said:
Trish I got them un-ignored but I had to ask for help i don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them I've never been that P-Oed at anyone ....... YET ! Hehe! ;D

I have...lmao

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma

Who turned out the light? :tongue3:
lightgone.JPG

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

You know...I sent a PM to one of the folks 'ignoring' me....no response back. If they have me on ignore, can they still get a PM from me? I just wanted to know why they did and who in the heck they are...as I have no idea! LOL...oh well...

The other person has not been on in quite some time. The one I PM'd has been on recently.

Here's mud in your eye!
Annmarie

okey dokey

Mar 23, 2009
Muskogee

OMG
I'm a newbie and already I ignore one person.
But the sad part is the nobody is ignoring me, not even tatter.
Is there any hope for me now that I am not part of the crowd? LOL

Okey dokey

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well I've never ck'ed it till this thread so I didn't know what it felt like to be ignored and I hope I don't ! :-\

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

okey dokey said:
OMG
I'm a newbie and already I ignore one person.
But the sad part is the nobody is ignoring me, not even tatter.
Is there any hope for me now that I am not part of the crowd? LOL

Okey dokey

Hmmmm....tatter is one the has ignored me, but they haven't been on for some time. Does this person ignore everyone? LOL nor have I heard from the person who I pm'd...oh well...and life continues LOL

I don't ignore anyone...

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

I would say that 90% of all my post here are ignored :dontknow: but the true is when sombody post something stupid then you receive respond very quick. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread