Whos ignoring you ?

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Re: Who's ignoring you ?

Dear oroblanco
It the person who is ignoring you is me, my friend, rest assured that one time I was trying to send someone a PM and I accidentally hit the IGNORE button. Of course I realized my error immediately and rectified it. So, if it is me, please forgive my faux pas and rest assured that I do NOT ignore you. In fact, I anxiously await your responses to the myriad of topics found on this forum.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

To take someone off your ignore list ...

go to your profile,
on the left of your screen there is a list
go to ignore list on the right
Highlight each person you want to remove from this list,
then hit the delete button on your keyboard.

finally go to the bottom of the pannel and click on Change profile.
if this button isn't used the list will remain the same.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I too have been Tatered. And MD Dog. Still. Ironic.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

Didn't MD Dog die ? Why or how would he be ignoring you and why is it Ironic ?

It's ironic that he is up in heaven, and is still ignoring me. I really do miss our bantering.

K

Kentucky Kache

I only recognize a couple of the seven who are ignoring me. As far as I can tell, I've never talked to the other five, including the tatter. Who are these people?

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado

Kentucky Kache said:
I only recognize a couple of the seven who are ignoring me. As far as I can tell, I've never talked to the other five, including the tatter. Who are these people?

Click on their name and go straight to their profile and send em a PM.
Find out what the skinny is, see if you can't sort it out.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was told it did go off I did it by accident when wanting to send pm when i finally fixed it the person told me it did not sow up :dontknow:

K

Kentucky Kache

Old Dog said:
Kentucky Kache said:

Click on their name and go straight to their profile and send em a PM.
Find out what the skinny is, see if you can't sort it out.

I'm not worried about it. Let 'em ignore me, but it does make you wonder when you don't even know who they are.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

It's ironic that he is up in heaven, and is still ignoring me. I really do miss our bantering.

If he's in heaven or where ever, I don't understand how you can say he's ignoring you still. For all you know he could be haunting you or even the whole site.

No, no, I have plenty of ex-girlfriends that have more than filled that job description. ;D
Or is it called stalking?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

if someone dies and your on their ignore list --- I would say you.ve been upgraded to "permant ignore" ---even though they most likely do not care at all what you say anymore , I'm sure.

K

Kentucky Kache

Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

If he's in heaven or where ever, I don't understand how you can say he's ignoring you still. For all you know he could be haunting you or even the whole site.

No, no, I have plenty of ex-girlfriends that have more than filled that job description. ;D

Dude you got no respect for the dead, that's lame ! I wonder how many people would mourn your passing ?

Careful Bull59, this is a no no.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If I ignore everyone will I have the forum all to myself? That might not be a bad idea as I find myself talking to myself a lot as I get older. I also say EH! a lot. Can I ignore myself and stop the vicious cycle of talking to myself? Eh? What? Speak up , I can't hear myself! Hey, wait a minute! Is everyone ignoring me? I feel so lonely being the only person left on Tnet. I think I'll unignore myself so I will have someone to talk to. But I don't make sense so I'm going to ignore me again! And if you think...........................................................................THIS PERSON IS CURRENTLY IGNORED

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Bull59 said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:

Dude you got no respect for the dead, that's lame ! I wonder how many people would mourn your passing ?
There was no disrespect for his passing in any of my postings. After reading all the postings about who's ignoring you, I went and checked my site. Taterhead and MD., were the only two that had me on ignore. Yes, I thought it was ironic, and still do. And humorous. I have never said anything disrespectful about HIM since his passing. While he was alive, you bet. And vice-versa. That was all during the Great WN&E War of 2009, which hopefully has reached a peaceful conclusion. When the arguments were civil, they were oftentimes entertaining. When they got ugly, they were very ugly. So next time, feel free to actually think before you post a comment.
Carl

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I've ignored about 4-5 different ones here for a while off and on. It is my choice who to ignore and for how long. I've only been ignored by the elusive Tatterhead. One person in particular has a habit of trying to bait me along with others and I've heard that he's changed his former name and location to one outside the US when he was listed as being in the US. Sounds like a troller to me. I changed my name and avatar once because of a period of time where I lost control about the trollers. I used to be Daddytopcat. The new name and avatar has helped to remind me what this website is really all about.
Scott

Attachments

• 30m1new.jpg
    30m1new.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 141

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So, SWR, how should we refer to the a holes? Isn't troll more politically correct than a hole? I could think of some other names entirely appropriate but it would get me banned. I've felt like I was on the fringe a couple of times anyway. :wink:Monty

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monty I have never seen you say anything that would come close to getting you banned! :icon_scratch:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Or possibly a moderator was not notified like you said moderator has to told there is something wrong since they can't be everywhere all the time. Lots of boards with lots of threads and lots of posters to keep up with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread