Whos ignoring you ?

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: Who's ignoring you ?

Clicking the report button, like running to your parents, is the absolute right of the offended. It's been getting a heck of a workout lately...

It's the first step in controlling and sensoring those people who we don't like... next will be the "self appointed speech control committees" and possibly take the ability away from others to only post what we want to see here in our treasurenet world.

It'll be fun - we can gang up on people, with all due respect and by displaying much arrogance of course. We can call other's opinions hate speech... it'll be perfect.

This just in; that's already happening. Well, this is the climate to change - "change" is comming!

The above was written as my opinion. The report button is right under my avatar. Plase execute your responsibilities carefully.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think, maybe (besides that he wants to do some other things with his life), this is why Marc is selling TNET. It has got to be difficult to 'babysit' us.

B

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
Only some are allowed to be bigots, so it is written, so it shall be.
jim bob how ya doin hope ya aint sorry bout helpin me but you are the pillar of this site :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

aa battery said:
Montana Jim said:
jim bob how ya doin hope ya aint sorry bout helpin me but you are the pillar of this site :thumbsup:

I'm not a piller aa - I'm just a poster.

Hey - what I did for you is something I'll NEVER regret! :) Stay in good health Frank.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Montana Jim said:
aa battery said:
Montana Jim said:

I'm not a piller aa - I'm just a poster.

Hey - what I did for you is something I'll NEVER regret! :) Stay in good health Frank.
:headbang:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bull59 said:
Real de Tayopa said:
I see that I made tatter's list also, so there nyah !

Don Joe de La Macha

I take it no one here knows Ron White ? He must have taken up treasure hunting in between cigars and scotchs. ;D
Ron White was Tater salad. Tatterhead uses 2 T's. Tatter=like shredded.
Scott

Likely Guy

AU24K said:
Bull59 said:
Real de Tayopa said:
I see that I made tatter's list also, so there nyah !

Don Joe de La Macha

I take it no one here knows Ron White ? He must have taken up treasure hunting in between cigars and scotchs. ;D
Ron White was Tater salad. Tatterhead uses 2 T's. Tatter=like shredded.
Scott

I'm being ingnored by 'Tatterrhead'. 2 R's as well.

I guess tthatt his keyboarrd sensittivitty was sett ttoo high when he rregistterred. ;D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Some feller named Tatterhead and one other with 1 post, both of which have been inactive for quite some time. Jeez, I thought I'd have more with my hateful, bigoted posts and all. :icon_scratch:

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
I too have been Tatered. And MD Dog. Still. Ironic.

Me too Carl. Life is full of irony!

I have NOBODY on Ignore. I have NEVER used the report button either. If I saw a mess, I cleaned it up.
These features maybe great for some, but I think it gives a false sense of reality. There are people in my neighborhood that complain about their lives nonstop. I can't put them on ignore. I can't report them to the moderators either. I guess I have to ignore them the old fashioned way. Selective hearing.

Anyone who ignores me on this forum probably lives in Egypt with Da Nile. ;D
Dave.

Monty said:
If I ignore everyone will I have the forum all to myself? That might not be a bad idea as I find myself talking to myself a lot as I get older. I also say EH! a lot. Can I ignore myself and stop the vicious cycle of talking to myself? Eh? What? Speak up , I can't hear myself! Hey, wait a minute! Is everyone ignoring me? I feel so lonely being the only person left on Tnet. I think I'll unignore myself so I will have someone to talk to. But I don't make sense so I'm going to ignore me again! And if you think...........................................................................THIS PERSON IS CURRENTLY IGNORED

Monty, sounds like you are becoming Canadian! Eh?
Dave.

K

Kentucky Kache

If so many are using ignore, then why do we not see "this person is being ignored"? That's what use to show up when an ignored person posted to someone's thread who had them on ignore. Either the ignore feature has been reconfigured, or not many people are using it.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ack, just found this thread and come to find out I've been tattered also.

Hi tatterrhead, whoever you are :hello: come on out and play.

On a different note. How many of you have had the same person always clicking on you profile. I have someone doing that, that has never posted. I've checked out member's profiles and I've made that click by accident many times but this one person keeps doing it and they are located in my state. A little creepy, my number one fan? :o

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh maybe you just have that certain jonosaquaze (I can't spell it) But, maybe you know what I mean! :-*

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

HOLA amigos,
DigginThePast wrote
On a different note. How many of you have had the same person always clicking on you profile. I have someone doing that, that has never posted. I've checked out member's profiles and I've made that click by accident many times but this one person keeps doing it and they are located in my state. A little creepy, my number one fan?

It could just be that person who is checking your profile is doing so as a way to follow the threads you are active on, quite possible that this person finds your posts interesting enough to be worth following. :thumbsup:
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread