fortunehunter said:
They say there are thousands of members on tnet,but when I post a question,I don't get one response!I understood when I joined that this forum was to help each other.I have been proven wrong!
FH,
After reading your reply I took the time to look at all your posts since you joined in late August of 2011
I went through ever one of your posts, I only found one where you did not get a reply to a direct question, that was a question you asked about Whites DFX in the tech talk section, it will be very slow on any replies there unless someone happens in that knows DFX, where if you had asked it in the Whites DFX section you would have got multiple answers.
Your question on dousing for treasure had 9 replies, your question on using a camera for treasure hunting had 10 replies, your question for setting up your DFX for manual ground balance had 6 replies, detecting an old fresh water springs had 5 replies…..
Now you say you post and don't get any replies, do you still stand by that statement.....It is an insult to the people who took the time to answer your questions...
Now I will use your own quote "I have been proven wrong"........