What's new

Why do you treasure hunt? How? and Why?

$ Casino Raider Bob $ said:
iCandy said:
Gosh, sorry about those of you that have to get the scraps at the casino......I don't! I am the master of black jack baby!! I can't stand the vulchers that look over my shoulder as I'm playing the table or slots. Throw them a little bird feed here & there & they'll think you're their hero & keep em away for awhile.

I love the scraps at $120-$140 a week... FREE no money out of my pocket no chance of losing any money

No wonder why you have had trouble on this site... Maybe the mods should boot you off.....

Excuse you....I'm am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else...& I don't like vulchers at the casino period.....& guess what? I don't have too!!
 
The big thing is cache hunting. Yea, I am in it for the money, but I also love the adventure and I display relics at the historical society and galleries. I also hunt old yards which is quite rewarding. The beach is next. I usually find one big thing on each hunt. Parks are to keep from getting bored in between other hunts. Frank
 
Chuckers hit the pull tab on the head with his first post... I love the history of it all, where has that coin been, who carried that civil war bullett, how did they live.... Your mind can conceive anything, you have to love that!
 
relicminer said:
Chuckers hit the pull tab on the head with his first post... I love the history of it all, where has that coin been, who carried that civil war bullett, how did they live.... Your mind can conceive anything, you have to love that!

Gotta love the History!!!
 
iCandy said:
$ Casino Raider Bob $ said:
iCandy said:
Gosh, sorry about those of you that have to get the scraps at the casino......I don't! I am the master of black jack baby!! I can't stand the vulchers that look over my shoulder as I'm playing the table or slots. Throw them a little bird feed here & there & they'll think you're their hero & keep em away for awhile.

I love the scraps at $120-$140 a week... FREE no money out of my pocket no chance of losing any money

No wonder why you have had trouble on this site... Maybe the mods should boot you off.....

Excuse you....I'm am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else...& I don't like vulchers at the casino period.....& guess what? I don't have too!!

What in the he** is a "vulcher"???
 
look it got to be fun to me and the kid dont care where we go all the time looking down for treasure and the wife too lol. its became like a game so it what you make of it and kids look in pay phone you name it all up grabs call it what you want we have fun money is everywhere lol you just got to pick it up :tongue3:
 
A United States Cavalry trooper dropped a loaded 45-70 cartridge while in a fire fight with hostile Indians over 130 years ago, and I found it. If you don't understand that feeling, I feel sorry for you. If you understand the feeling, then you know why I hunt. That find didn't make me money, it cost me money, because all of a sudden I became very interested in 45-70 caliber cartridges, and the Indian wars, so after much research, I have quite a collection of 45-70 stuff, including a 73 Springfield carbine and rifle. I also save the stuff I find. My wife made the remark one time, that a hundred pound gold nugget would do us no good, because I wouldn't sell it. She's probably right.
 
VULCHERS ~ Lounge Lizards, Creepy denizens of gaming establishments, shifty-eyed leeches of society, carpet-crawling slugs,
bane of casino workers who depend on abandoned crumbs for subsistence/target of casino goons who watch
their every move (eye-in-the-sky) and relish the sound of breaking bones
 
It is everything you said and more. It is the promise, the thrill of the hunt. I don't know about anybody else, but I can get lost in swinging that thing, and never think about the rest of the world except (humm, is that cop gonna come talk to me or only watching out of curiosity?).
 
BosnMate said:
A United States Cavalry trooper dropped a loaded 45-70 cartridge while in a fire fight with hostile Indians over 130 years ago, and I found it. If you don't understand that feeling, I feel sorry for you. If you understand the feeling, then you know why I hunt. That find didn't make me money, it cost me money, because all of a sudden I became very interested in 45-70 caliber cartridges, and the Indian wars, so after much research, I have quite a collection of 45-70 stuff, including a 73 Springfield carbine and rifle. I also save the stuff I find. My wife made the remark one time, that a hundred pound gold nugget would do us no good, because I wouldn't sell it. She's probably right.

There isn't anything like it! Knowing you are on the same ground that settled your area 150+ years ago and they left you some proof!

Chukers
 
lastleg said:
VULCHERS ~ Lounge Lizards, Creepy denizens of gaming establishments, shifty-eyed leeches of society, carpet-crawling slugs,
bane of casino workers who depend on abandoned crumbs for subsistence/target of casino goons who watch
their every move (eye-in-the-sky) and relish the sound of breaking bones

ROFLMAO!!! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom