What's new

why wont the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

RealdeTayopa said:
=af1733 link=[Art has no idea what he believes, but the skeptics are wrong.
***************
The ones in this lead / room sure are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Realde has every answer under the sun, but not to the questions asked here.
**************
You mean like this room's sceptics ?? However, which legitimate intelligent one are you referring to? I'll go one for one with you except for frivolous ones..
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
*****************


Tropical Tramp
To be honest, I've grown quite tired of talking to you and trying to decipher you posts as well. I also should mention you've gotten quite repetitious. And...please don't talk about frivolity when you're as guilty of that as anyone here.
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Jean310 said:
af1733 said:
Let's be honest with ourselves;

Art has no idea what he believes, but the skeptics are wrong.
Realde has every answer under the sun, but not to the questions asked here.
Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.

I have to wonder if dowsers even read their own posts sometimes....

Incredible. I don't know if you meant to do this or not, but in those short three sentences, you just accurately summed up all the postings in roughly the last couple of days.

Art has no idea what he believes, but the skeptics are wrong.

Realde has every answer under the sun, but not to the questions asked here.

Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.


Nice going. ;)

Jean
Why thank you, Jean!
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

[=Jean310 ]
[=af1733Realde has every answer under the sun, but not to the questions asked here.
****************
hahahha this compliments my morning coffee nicely, gracias. love it, laughing..

coming from the ones that will not address posts #6 & #88, plus the below, I find that this is hilarious, heheheh.laughing my, eer, butt off.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. thanks for the indirect compliment, but if I knew one infetestimal bit of what I should, I would not be studying new data as it appears.and modifying my conception of the Holistic Universe..

Nothing is constant. except the stubborn resistance of our self styled superior beings in here to understand something outsdeof heir little narrow field

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
*****************


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

carl =Betz had over 500 dowsers who failed. Is that enough, or did you want more?- Carl
******************
Yep I am a sceptic, "prove it to me", and also "prove to me" that he used the correct protocol in the tests.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
*****************


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

SWR said:
af1733 said:
aarthrj3811 said:
This is a perfect example of dowsers and their wishy-washy ways. Half the time dowsers love this test as they feel it proves dowsing somehow, and the other half of the time they dismiss it once they finally comprehend its findings.
Read the report before you become an expert on it....then start make excuses
Ahhh, so now the barn report has no merit? You were singing a different song a month ago, Art.

Let's be honest with ourselves;

Art has no idea what he believes, but the skeptics are wrong.
Realde has every answer under the sun, but not to the questions asked here.
Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.


I have to wonder if dowsers even read their own posts sometimes....

Spot on, AF...two thumbs up ;)
I enjoyed it to the fullest! ;D
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Ahhh, so now the barn report has no merit? You were singing a different song a month ago, Art.
You said that..I just ask you to read the report. Thanks for posting your findings

Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.
And again....I have not read of either person selling a product on T-net...Art
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

[=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be honest, I've grown quite tired of talking to you and trying to decipher you posts as well.
********
Hmm you can't or are mentally unable? odd.
(uh, err, on your English construction that should be "your", I am beginning to think that perhaps you aren't as good an English teacher as I had been led to believe according to your own words?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also should mention you've gotten quite repetitious.
**************
You mean this?

"Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And...please don't talk about frivolity when you're as guilty of that as anyone here.
************
As jean so elegantly put it, one must adapt to the mentality of the person that it is directed to..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
*****************


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

aarthrj3811 said:
Most of us do not think of this Scheunen test as the Betz report. In fact most people refer to this piece of garbage as the BARN report. Excuse me for asking...is this the only study you have?

You asked me for "proof that any dowser has failed a test except for JD." I provided proof that over 500 dowsers failed a test. So now that's not "the right kind of test." I'll take a wild guess, and betcha that any test in which a dowser fails, is not "the right kind of test."

It appears the dowsers here have erected the classical pseudoscience wall of infallibility. A test in which dowsing fails is an improper test.

- Carl
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

HI ROOM
isn't it about time to discuss Dowsing rationally and try to suggest ways to improve it instead of just mocking, ridiculing it and some of it's posters.etc ?

Even Carl, one of the most devoted attackers, has admitted to dowsing, so since there is no longer a question of it's existence, why don't we start on ways to improve it.

As to how it works , that is outside of any of our indvidual expertise, so put that aside, and discuss dowsing rationally

Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

aarthrj3811 said:
Ahhh, so now the barn report has no merit? You were singing a different song a month ago, Art.
You said that..I just ask you to read the report. Thanks for posting your findings
Art,
I've yet to see a dowser post a link to a site that does not support their cause. Do you mean to tell everyone here that you purposely directed a skeptic to a test that did not support dowsing? ::)

aarthrj3811 said:
Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.
And again....I have not read of either person selling a product on T-net...Art
What does this have to do with my original statement? I was pointing out the ridiculous nature of Dell's accusations. I'll repeat it for you, since you didn't seem to grasp the irony:
Dell sells treasure-seeking equipment that he claims do nothing, but accuses Carl of running a sales gimmick when he sells nothing.

Did you catch it that time?
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Good morning room
Sheehs I leave for a few days to conclude a mining contract that may well give me a few million over the next few years and when I return I see that the mice have come out of their holes and are running amok, squealing and fighting over "look at me, see how brilliant I am".

However, I still see that not one of them has even attempted to address the data in the now infamous posts #6 & #88. So the obvious conclusion must be that they simply cannot, so they just run away from it by ignoring it or simply using the "ignore " button, which is exactly the same thing..

I will, go over the past few days posts and address those that are not too silly or plain dumb. <- (polite)

As for my statement in post #1120 in the 1,000,000 series , no-one seems to have understood what I was saying apparently from the recent posts.

Carl very clearly wrote "Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - carl". In any court of Law that I have ever attended or practiced that is a complete, legally binding, statement with no modifiers or ambiguities.

He flatly states that dowsing exists, so all that the incredibly flawed statistic tests, or any of the others can show is only what that "particular dowsers ABILITIES are", nothing more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

HI Beale please address the above post # 60, you obvioulsy have read it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Hey beale...And again you people talk about something you know nothing about. A map dowser just says I think I will look at this map and find a treasure. If you think this way your as wrong as the others. When someone sends a map and the questions he wants answered there is a little thing called trust. They sure don't want the map given to others to dig. I have over 50 locations on CD's in my safe. No one will hack my computer or get the information on the cd's. It's called trust on both ends. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger about the locations you can't dig as I have only been looking for big caches for a year and I have a few that can't be recovered....Art
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Dell Winders said:
Dell,

You claim the ability to dowse a map(any map) and be able to locate treasure? Locate a treasure from any of the maps you have in your archives on the internet or anywhere else you can find one. Send me the location of the treasure, it's depth and how much treasure is involved. I will go to the location, excavate it and tell you that you can definitely dowse. Otherwise stop these claims. I too have found hundreds of treasures but I haven't dug up one to prove it. So give me the location. Anywhere in Virginia to anywhere you live at in Florida.

Can't do it can you, against your dowsing honesty or the dowsing god won't reveal anything to you? Give it to me, let us see if you can do what you say you can do? This is not an attack on you personally. I just can't stand excuses, excuses,excuses-------I am really tired of it.

Beale, I would be happy for you to make a recovery. Please contact me and show you have suffecient financial resources to attempt a major project. $50,000 would be a start. I appreciate your interest. Thank You! Dell

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I smelled that one coming, even before you posted it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

How about this, Dell; with all the powers of differentiation that you have, perhaps you might consider finding him a nice little post hole bank, or something else that would only require a pick axe, a spade and about two hours of digging time. Or better yet, how about a Standing Liberty Quarter, like the one that dowser on the video found.

Just a thought.................... ;)

Jean
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

Who in their right mind would drop $50k to start on advice from a dowser? I mean making a claim about dowsing is one thing, asking someone to put $50k is just laughable. Heck while you're at it, go ask the mob to front you the money, I'm sure when you find nothing they won't mind you lost them $50k. Fair is fair right? ;)
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

[=beale ]There is no answer, when a question has not been asked. All you post is portions of other posters' post. Since you have repeated this post and repeated this post over and over, everytime you ask it my answer will be the same------------You have to ask a question to get an answer ??? ??? ??? ???
***********
K beale , QUESTION!!! where has any of the data in those posts ever been incorporated into a dowsing test, which incidentally, only shows what that particular dowser's abilities are, not that dowsing exists.

I believe that carl himself has already stated that he can do it, also but poorly

p.s. I believe that the heading of this lead is "WHY" . Isn't that supposed to indicate a question?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

=af1733 art,I've yet to see a dowser post a link to a site that does not support their cause. Do you mean to tell everyone here that you purposely directed a skeptic to a test that did not support dowsing? ::)
*********
Now that is a breathtaking statement, it caused me me to reflect upon how many counter links the anti fanatics have posted hmm, I was amazed, none?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

=JudyH link=LMAO....you go, Dell !!! So Xu....are you saying the challengers won't pay to actually prove it? Seems to me, they would be falling all over themselves to prove Dell wrong....even put their $1,000,000 in resources to work at it. Instead...they crow from the barn roof that they are the undisputed experts....as long as someone else has to foot the bill. Roosters....or.....QUACK..QUACK ?? Judy
***********
Touche'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp




[/quote]
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

[=SWR CALL THE BLUFF !!
*************

Won't work as your past actions have proven many times, You will be just ignored or not asnwered as you do.snicker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 
Re: why won't the doubter discuss this post #6 or #88 and ohers?

=SWR ]So...your non-answer (is non-answer a real word?) speaks volumes. I've seen how some of those **blush** novelty devices work **blush**....but, we ain't talkin' bout that treasure, eh? :::wink wink:::
*************
What in the world are you talking about?? sniffff I just hate being so sheltered and unworldly, your'e my hero.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\


Tropical Tramp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom