What's new

Wierd brass ring

elusion

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Explorer II, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Anybody ever seen one of these? Does it have some sort of function other than maybe scratching another guys eyeball out? :icon_scratch:

SOLVED - Thanks BCH!! I never would have guessed that, but thats exactly what it is. I can even see a little bit of weld material now on the claw end of it now.
 

Attachments

  • 3-19 ring.webp
    3-19 ring.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 334
Yea, it would make a good candlestick holder. ;D
 

Attachments

  • candle holder brass.webp
    candle holder brass.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
I think this one gets a green check mark, good I.D. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Did they make a ring similar to that for husking corn? Think I seen one posted here a long time ago.
 
Upvote 0
taz42o said:
Did they make a ring similar to that for husking corn? Think I seen one posted here a long time ago.
I think this is also a possibility to be a homemade corn husker because its sharp or finger handle for one. I have a book somewhere on these homemade farm implements. It was discussed here in an old post.


Heres the old post if you want to read it. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,271119.0.html
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
taz42o said:
Did they make a ring similar to that for husking corn? Think I seen one posted here a long time ago.
I think this is also a possibility to be a homemade corn husker because its sharp or finger handle for one. I have a book somewhere on these homemade farm implements. It was discussed here in an old post.


Heres the old post if you want to read it. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,271119.0.html
Thanks Big C thats the post I was looking for.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom