D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2020 #1 Planing on starting at day light should be a good morning. I have not been out really since most recent flooding. I found this one yesterday evening just before dark. Upvote 0
Planing on starting at day light should be a good morning. I have not been out really since most recent flooding. I found this one yesterday evening just before dark.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 31, 2020 #2 Good luck y'all, hope you have a good day. Cold and raining here.
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2020 #3 Best of luck. Of course, you're already a lucky man to have a wife to go looking with you!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,151 Reaction score 7,986 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2020 #4 Good luck! I hope you get to post a few killers.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2020 #5 That’s a nice blade you found hopefully you find a few more
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2020 #6 Looking forward to some good pictures later today.