Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2011 #1 Any idea of this winged pin? How old it may be? It has a wheel symbol at the center. I believe it is copper or brass. It seems old. The coin is a buffalo nickel for size comparison. Attachments f8.webp 24.1 KB · Views: 681 f7.webp 20 KB · Views: 692 f6.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 705
Any idea of this winged pin? How old it may be? It has a wheel symbol at the center. I believe it is copper or brass. It seems old. The coin is a buffalo nickel for size comparison.
Mac232 Hero Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 674 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Greasy Creek , TN Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2011 #2 Reminds me of the early days motor cycle pins , maybe ?? Upvote 0
U uglymailman Bronze Member Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,475 Golden Thread 0 Oct 29, 2011 #3 I'm thinkin tire logo- 30's Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 29, 2011 #4 Motorcycle or military pin. Check here. http://www.ww2wings.com/main.shtml Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 30, 2011 #5 This site has all kinds of wings. It even has a what is it section. http://www.ww2wings.com/wings/whatisit/whatisit.shtml Upvote 0
This site has all kinds of wings. It even has a what is it section. http://www.ww2wings.com/wings/whatisit/whatisit.shtml
Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2011 Thread Owner #6 thanks Upvote 0
Got_4by4 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 353 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Valley Id Detector(s) used Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2011 #7 I did find his when I did a google search for wheel and wings: http://www.shopskaggs.com/scripts/items.asp?itm=PRE+P2905&next=11 Upvote 0
I did find his when I did a google search for wheel and wings: http://www.shopskaggs.com/scripts/items.asp?itm=PRE+P2905&next=11
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,154 Reaction score 7,991 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2011 #8 I've seen a modern one that was very similar to that one you have that was worn by a motorcycle cop above his name tag & no I was not speeding when I saw it Upvote 0
I've seen a modern one that was very similar to that one you have that was worn by a motorcycle cop above his name tag & no I was not speeding when I saw it
Moe (fl) Hero Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 731 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2011 Thread Owner #9 Thanks Got_4by4 and everyone else. Attachments wingspin.webp 1.4 KB · Views: 602 Upvote 0