What's new

Wings

dirtfisher1127

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
I recently bought these two items at auction, but can find absolutely nothing about them--age, country of origin, use, etc. I bet some of you experts out there can help me out!
 

Attachments

  • P1010161.webp
    P1010161.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 834
  • P1010162.webp
    P1010162.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 821
  • P1010164.webp
    P1010164.webp
    47 KB · Views: 829
  • P1010165.webp
    P1010165.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 844
bigcypresshunter said:
I see a tiny letter on the bottom of the second eagle.

Are there any markings under the screwback of the first eagle?

Are they both brass?

Yes--both are brass, maybe gilded. I looked very hard and could find absolutely no markings on the first eagle--not under the screwback or anywhere!

Also, I tried the website recommended in a previous post, but my mail kept coming back as "undeliverable".
 
Upvote 0
dirtfisher1127 said:
Also, I tried the website recommended in a previous post, but my mail kept coming back as "undeliverable".
I took the liberty to send in pictures of your unknown wings to the website for you. I hope its OK. It worked for me.
 

Attachments

  • wings email.webp
    wings email.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 561
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
dirtfisher1127 said:
Also, I tried the website recommended in a previous post, but my mail kept coming back as "undeliverable".
I took the liberty to send in pictures of your unknown wings to the website for you. I hope its OK. It worked for me.

No problem!--Thanks so much for doing this for me--I couldn't seem to get the mail delivered for some reason.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom