birdpointgriswold
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2012
- Messages
- 901
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well these are my 1st finds this year! And needless to say I'm jacked! An amazing SouthHampton,...it has 5 holes in it.. fire caused them I assume, I thought at first it was drilled (in the insitu you can see why) the largest piece of pottery I have ever found and an awesome, what appears to be some sort of digging tool? Anyway all found in 45 mins on my lunch break... this was a new field section, I hunt every field around it but have never looked in this one. Its the low part of the land, and all the fields around it are pretty high...glad I gave it a try! Thank you old Indian chief man for guiding me to the right spot today!












Upvote
0








