What's new

Winter Hunting Question?

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How Many of you hunters think this is your worst year of winter hunting?
 
Upvote 0
After your post Harold I really looked close at the vacation condo parking lots this morning heading to the beach. It's peak season and the parking lots were less than 1/2 full and NOBODY on the beaches. Six hours hunting today and I am still zero for the year. Like you I have been at this many years (20) and it is sure not getting any better,.... maybe for detector sales.
 
The red tide has slowed things down for sure of late. Smell dead fish when the wind is right , and makes you cough . Forced to hunt sand and try to figure out where the tractor and other dry sand hunters maybe could not get to..(have not figured out where that place is yet ) The rest of the year was productive....Good luck to all....
 
Red Tide is effecting the west coast of Florida.

Red tide not a factor in Tampa. Some algae but no dead fish and people swimming. I was out yesterday.
 
Thank you beechnut, just trying to help, hope your headphones work out for ya, harold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom