Winter Shadows

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007

Attachments

• IMG_0121 creek snow.jpg
    IMG_0121 creek snow.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 178
Excellent. Its difficult to get the tonal quality you've achieved with snowy conditions. :thumbsup:

DigginThePast said:
Excellent. Its difficult to get the tonal quality you've achieved with snowy conditions. :thumbsup:
Thanks DTP, the camera does the work I just point it and shoot. I'm trying to learn what works and what doesn't.
Van

VanGone said:
DigginThePast said:
Thanks DTP, the camera does the work I just point it and shoot. I'm trying to learn what works and what doesn't.
Van

Hey its working for you. Guess I go back to my 35mm manual SLR days every now and then. I only shoot in digital now and am pleased with the results.

RonS-In-Marysville said:
Nice winter photo. Could be a nice picture on a wall :icon_sunny:
Thanks Ron,some people don't like to look at winter scenes,but I see things with new snow that appeals to me. I paint wildlife art and winter paintings wont sell as well as spring or fall.
Van

DigginThePast said:
VanGone said:
DigginThePast said:

Van

Hey its working for you. Guess I go back to my 35mm manual SLR days every now and then. I only shoot in digital now and am pleased with the results.
I have a pretty good older 35mm,but don't use it much any more. I have a couple digital ones and one of them is a DSLR. I really like digital,its the way to go I think
Thanks DTP
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back