❎ SOLD Wireless headphones 2 more sets for sale...

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1682.JPG My fiance models a set DSCN1458.JPG DSCN1459.JPG DSCN1460.JPG Wireless headphones (2 sets)

First person to contact me gets it/them. Buy one or both.

I currently have 2 sets made up for sale . These have a volume control which is essential for detectorists without a volume control on their detectors. Each comes with (1) Very light Adjustable Bluetooth over the ear headphones with VOLUME control (1)3.5 to 6.35 jack adapter. (1) Bluetooth transmitter (2) USB cables for recharging headphones and transmitter (1)adhesive velcro patch to attach transmitter to your detector if you so choose. I have experienced no so-called lag or interference with these in case you're wondering. Should work with any detector type. I know it works with both my Sovereign and Etrac. PRICE is $64.00 with original box---INCLUDES SHIPPING to lower 48 US states. PRICE IS FIRM ...You will hate using corded headphones after you use these! I will have a few more later not sure when.

CONTACT ME BEFORE PAYING! PAYPAL ONLY!
If you have never used wireless phones, you will wonder how you ever did without them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 sold! 1 left!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ONE LEFT

baddad

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2012
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites xlt bullseye2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey sov im a little green on this site not sure how to do the private message thing but i would like to buy a set of those wireless your making up let me know how to pay you and ill pay after work today if we can make it happen today iv got paypal thanks fred aka hounddog

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold last pair pending payment(I will mark as sold when/if buyer pays). If I do not receive payment today , they're yours. I will have more but will probably be a few days. Of course if you want to prepay I will reserve the next pair for you and send them out as soon as I get the needed parts. Thanks :icon_thumright:
hey sov im a little green on this site not sure how to do the private message thing but i would like to buy a set of those wireless your making up let me know how to pay you and ill pay after work today if we can make it happen today iv got paypal thanks fred aka hounddog

baddad

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2012
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites xlt bullseye2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sold last pair pending payment(I will mark as sold when/if buyer pays). If I do not receive payment today , they're yours. I will have more but will probably be a few days. Of course if you want to prepay I will reserve the next pair for you and send them out as soon as I get the needed parts. Thanks :icon_thumright:

hey sov prepay is fine or if the deal falls through on the second set just let me know where to send it thanks fred

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to PM someone you just click their username with your mouse and options will show, one of which is "private message"

baddad

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2012
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites xlt bullseye2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey sov took care of you this morning let me know if it didnt work out thanks ol buddy

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Thanks, I saw. Will be shipping out today if all goes as expected.
hey sov took care of you this morning let me know if it didnt work out thanks ol buddy

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone who has purchased these from me has had any problems be sure to contact me. I may have inadvertently sent receiver dongles instead of transmitters. They look nearly identical but the headphones won't "pair" with a receiver. I have ordered a batch of the correct type and will ship the correct one to you at no charge once I receive them. if you have this issue send name and address for correct part.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 3 more of these sets, first come first serve. Payment via Paypal is [email protected] $59.00. Pay tonight will be sent out tomorrow in the mail! Make sure I have your complete mailing address.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
When you get more of these PM me and I'll take a set.

Thanks!

baddad

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2012
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites xlt bullseye2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks sov these work just fine zero lag crystal clear signal light as all get out and the price is fair hour before dark and im gone

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
I bought these as well and tried them out today. I did not notice a lag and heard all the tones I was using on the etrac. Also tried them on the ATPro, the Omega and the T2 with the same results.
Thanks Sovereignelite, I have let some of my friends know about these so you might get some more requests.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you like! I will try to stock more if I know people are interested in purchasing more...currently I have posted a new thread with two new sets.
I bought these as well and tried them out today. I did not notice a lag and heard all the tones I was using on the etrac. Also tried them on the ATPro, the Omega and the T2 with the same results.
Thanks Sovereignelite, I have let some of my friends know about these so you might get some more requests.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions