What's new

With Chugs help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

:hello: Hi everyone, hope your all having a great weekend, ours has been interesting, to say the least! ::) We were woke up at 6 this morning by the cops and sherriffs departments! Seems there was a stolen car parked in our parking lot, and they were trying to find the lady who stole it! :o They had been given information about the car and where it was parked, it was fun watching the towtruck operator getting the car onto the truck! ;D But the best part was when the same lady they were looking for jusat showed up, they saw her and she got new bracelets!!! :laughing9:
After we had both woken up more, we decided to get out before the rain hit, we hit a beach Chug hasn't been to for awhile, the first 3 hours or so, we kept finding beer bottle caps, budweiser won, with corona being a close second! :laughing9: We also found a can of shaving cream, it was buried about 8 inches down, and full, plus we found an army guy, a cute little flashlight, then things started getting interesting! After some people who were fishing left, we hit the area they were sitting and fishing in, and soon Chug gets a good signal, he digs down, and found a Tungsten ring, omg it's so cool, and heavy, it weighs in at a cool 13.7 grams, next we found a big junk ring, that's alright, we'll take it! Soon Chug gets another good signal, I started digging, saw a flash of sparkle, and some gold, and my heart stopped, and at the moment, but I didn't realize I was mumbling "Please be real! Please be real!" :laughing7: When I saw that gold ring, I wanted to shout and do the happy dance!!! It is 18 karat gold, with diamonds, rubies, emeralds and saphires and weighs in at 5.8 grams! :occasion16: :occasion18: :hello2: What a great way to end the weekend, sun, sand, 3 rings, and spending time with my wonderful husband, thank you sweetheart for another wonderful weekend, I love you sweetie, and thank you everyone for reading, have a great night and HH !!! Red
 

Attachments

  • 6-12-11 004.webp
    6-12-11 004.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,421
  • 6-12-11 031.webp
    6-12-11 031.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,391
  • 6-12-11 027.webp
    6-12-11 027.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 6-12-11 026.webp
    6-12-11 026.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 6-12-11 024.webp
    6-12-11 024.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 6-12-11 004.webp
    6-12-11 004.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,417
  • 6-12-11 013.webp
    6-12-11 013.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,408
  • 6-12-11 015.webp
    6-12-11 015.webp
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,409
  • 6-12-11 022.webp
    6-12-11 022.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 6-12-11 023.webp
    6-12-11 023.webp
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 6-12-11 034.webp
    6-12-11 034.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,391
  • 6-12-11 040.webp
    6-12-11 040.webp
    14 KB · Views: 1,389
Upvote 0
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

g-olden years said:
Wow! Your new pics reveal your fabulous ring is even more gorgeous than it first appeared! Wonderful how your teamwork brought this ring to light! Again, congrats! Andi

Thank you, we do make a great team, we just celebrated our 16th anniversary, and I couldn't have a better husband than Chug!!! :love7: :love6: It's funny, Chug says I was chanting "Please be real, please be real" over and over again, then when I realized I had dug possible gold, I had Chug check it, I was shaking really bad, I wanted to throw down my cane, grab him and dance around, but I thought, "No, play it cool gf, or your gonna lose that shiny new ring!" :laughing9: I wanted to scream with joy when he said he saw a mark! Then when he had scanned another area close by, he scanned over this one area, got a good signal, I used the pinpointer, and started digging, LOL Chug said "You better not find another gold ring!" LOL :laughing9: He was kidding! :laughing7: Red
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Wow! :icon_thumright:

Nice finds and able to share it with your spouse!

My wife is coming around slowly... ;D

She helps me out digging but doesn't care to use the detector, Good enough for me!
good times spent together! :)

Keep on digging :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold!

Chug and Red said:
:hello: Ok, here is another picture of my beauty, I love it, it makes a perfect pinky ring!!! :hello2: Red

WOW I want to be like you when I grow up :hello2:
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Troyounce said:
Wow! :icon_thumright:

Nice finds and able to share it with your spouse!

My wife is coming around slowly... ;D

She helps me out digging but doesn't care to use the detector, Good enough for me!
good times spent together! :)

Keep on digging :icon_thumleft:


Show her my ring, and Chug's 18 carat gold he found, which is our avi!!! Then she'll go out for sure!!!! I use a cane and can get around not too shabby, I want to use the detector, but not til I get a wood cane, there is too much interference with my metal cane! :wink: Red
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Nice work you guys... :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Now that's one nice looking ring.
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Gosh, I wish I could get my wife to look at TreasureNet.......... :tongue3:
Great job guys--it must be nice to share your "addiction"!!! :hello2:
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

That's about a 3500.00 ring!! I love it! Congrats!!!
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Congrats on that 18K Jumbo!
They look great on you hand ;D
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Great teamwork and a great looking gold ring :icon_thumright:
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

way to go, you found that on my b-day.
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Very nice 18k ring with simple stones, :o i'd say/guess maybe later 1960's to early 1970's. :dontknow:

Congratulations to you both !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Congratulations, you two!

Now Chug, there's lots more fingers to fill, so get out there and find some more.

Seriously, I can see I'm going to have to hit some of the Columbia beaches more! And maybe a certain lake near it.
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

Diamonds, rubies, emeralds an sapphires, OH MY! That is the top 4 on the hit parade. Can't get too much better. Keep playin' those oldies!
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

:icon_thumleft: :hello2: OUTSTANDING and Bea U tiful ring what a Team :love4: :love5: :laughing7: and very glad you found that gem ! Congrats Chug and Red :headbang: CMD Dawg
 
Re: With Chug's help, Red finds first gold! with new pictures!! Have to scrool down!

:icon_thumleft: Thank you everyone, we are still in shock to find two 18 carat gold rings in less than 3 weeks, we found our second last week, and it is so beautiful!!! I'm hopelessly hooked, and can't wait to get out this weekend!!!! Tuberale, send us a pm, would love to have another person around, we have alot of fun, and thank you MarineDad, your a lifesaver, the buddy is perfect, and makes a great carry all, it is a must have!!!! :headbang: Thanks M.U.D. we were trying to figure out a time period for it, it looks older. Dr george, show her all the pictures of the pretties, and let her know how fun it is, even if you don't find anything, it's our time to unwind and spend time together, sometimes we talk, sometimes we sit and hold hands, but we look forward to it, no matter what. Don't give up, she just doesn't know what she is missing!!!!! :laughing7: The ruby is my favorite, it is a stunning ring!!!! Red :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • P1010009_(2).webp
    P1010009_(2).webp
    73 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0417 (2)_crop_crop.webp
    IMG_0417 (2)_crop_crop.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 281
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0417 (2)_crop_crop.webp
    IMG_0417 (2)_crop_crop.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 285
  • P1010009_(2).webp
    P1010009_(2).webp
    73 KB · Views: 280

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom