What's new

WOODLAND Detectors is Awesome!

beerbarrel

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
211
Reaction score
39
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston
Woodland Detectors is the Place! Mike is really awesome, made me a FANTASTIC deal on an AT GOLD! His new shop is open now (see Pics). He is completely re-doing his website. So if you need a detector, Mike TREATED me fantastic! Give him a call! 828-242-5407.

beerbarrel
 

Attachments

  • 2013-06-09 13.14.16.webp
    2013-06-09 13.14.16.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 2013-06-09 13.10.58.webp
    2013-06-09 13.10.58.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 2013-06-09 13.10.23.webp
    2013-06-09 13.10.23.webp
    21 KB · Views: 138
  • 2013-06-09 13.10.05.webp
    2013-06-09 13.10.05.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 146
Hey Thanks Chris. I just wanted to say thank you to the community on your prayers during this very challenging year for me. As some of you know, I went through a major surgery in October, and had a couple episodes that put me back in the hospital..I'm so pleased to say I am healthy, and ready to get back digging again. I look at life a lot different these days. Thank you to everyone who has been there for me.
Sincerely,
Mike
 
It's great to see you back Mike! Hang in there buddy.
 
Way to go Mike!! Welcome back. I know you had a real tough time and were in everyones prayers. The new shop looks great but the main thing is your healthy. Good seeing you friend!
HH
TnMtns
 
Great to see you back, Mike!
 
Good to see you open for Business Mike !

So when you going to become a Supporting member again ?



Supporting Vendors

Hint Hint Nudge Nudge :thumbsup:
 
Mike i thought you closed down ... Glad you are back good luck.......
 
I really do not think he sells detectors now a days … I am not sure but when i call it is not his number now
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom