Woohoo!!! First gold ring

Kaleb71386

Dec 31, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the stone is Safire. Marked 10k on inside. Going to try and track down who owns it.. I found it by a soccer field funny they started mowing in my good spot so I went to a new spot it's like I walked right to it first thing I dug..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 15
Just did an air test on the ring and it was the same hit 70 then jumped up to 72 but stayed on the same notch..

image.jpg

fantastic class ring! the stone is 'sapphire blue' colored glass. hopefully you can locate the owner, and hopefully he did not lose his life in Vietnam

Congrats on the nice big gold there. I'm still lookin for mine

Congrats on your first gold find..it's a honker ! And kudos on trying to locate the owner..getting it back to the rightful owner will bring you way more satisfaction than when you dug it..believe it or not. I had the opportunity to locate a gold/platinum ring for a soccer coach who lost it out in the field..and after being unsuccessful in locating it, went back the next day with a friend who packs a CTX..and found it within 20 minutes..The owner left work and drove 40 miles to retrieve it..where he presented both of us with Max & Erma gift cards !! woot woot...Great find! thanks for sharing..now go work on big gold number 2 ! ddf

Love this hobby! Good luck finding the owner and your next gold hit..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back