Woohoo!!! First gold ring

Kaleb71386

Dec 31, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the stone is Safire. Marked 10k on inside. Going to try and track down who owns it.. I found it by a soccer field funny they started mowing in my good spot so I went to a new spot it's like I walked right to it first thing I dug..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upvote 15
Let me be among the first to congratulate! A nice one to start the run!

Well done! Good luck with the return. Good karma will follow! GL & HH.

CONGRATULATIONS on your first gold ring!! However it won't be a real sapphire in it, a real sapphire that size would be worth many thousands of dollars and not be mounted in a 10K class ring.

CONGRATULATIONS on your first gold ring!! However it won't be a real sapphire in it, a real sapphire that size would be worth many thousands of dollars and not be mounted in a 10K class ring.

I wouldn't know just going by looks I'm no expert.. thanks for the knowledge now I know.

nicely done. Good luck finding the owner and hope you can return the ring. Cheers!

Congrats! That's a nice first gold ring! One of the many you'll find I'm sure!
Is the earring silver?
Good luck finding the owner !

Congrats! That's a nice first gold ring! One of the many you'll find I'm sure!
Is the earring silver?
Good luck finding the owner !

Yep sterling gold and silver day woohoo!!!

That's a great find! Congratulations. Hope it's just the first of many for you.

HOPEFULLY THE FIRST OF MANY :thumbsup:

if you are able to return the ring, there is a great satisfaction that is hard to describe, the joy of a lost item returned or found. congrats on your 1st gold, may many more follow.

Sweet find man it's great to get the first gold ring. I know I got mine last night:)

High five bro congrats!!

Great job. ...
What did it read?

Great job. ...
What did it read?

It said gold no lol... It was 71 72 in the ground I didn't air test it yet.. But going by sound I thought it might be a new junk penny or silver ring they kinda hit under penny. I will post a picture of the ring cleaned soon

I figured a reading of nickel or foil? 71 72 on my F5 is a solid good penny or dime. Zinc hits at 60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back