What's new

✅ SOLVED Worlds smallest button

Whynotnow?

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
2,179
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going through my trash pile from yesterday on the river and I noticed the teeniest little button I’ve ever seen. It’s about 3/8 inches in diameter and has a little design on it. Gotta be for an old timey doll or something right?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5374.webp
    IMG_5374.webp
    836.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5375.webp
    IMG_5375.webp
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5376.webp
    IMG_5376.webp
    664.1 KB · Views: 62
i found one with a very similar pattern in my first month detecting. I think mine is smaller though (LOL you don't hear that very often.) Cannonballguy set me on the lady's shoe path. check it out here 👉 This is tiny button right?
B75B2FEF-D492-4F07-AFD0-E14402EF71D4.webp
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom