What's new

Worst bank run ever

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
I went to Ridgewood NJ and 4 other towns for almost no halves at all and for the first time ever with that many banks i got 0 silver.Not to mention a miscount on my dump as mentioned elsewhere.
NJ now on my list as the worst for the areas i have searched.
 
Upvote 0
sounds like you had a pretty rough day, sorry to hear that. Being shorted sucks, hasn't really happened to me, I am always counting my funds after every stop to make sure it's all there
 
Welcome to my state! Terrible isn't it? Rude tellers don't help either.
 
Don't be surprised that you can't find halves; the competition is tremendous, between the tellers AND customers. ffd
 
fistfulladirt said:
Don't be surprised that you can't find halves; the competition is tremendous, between the tellers AND customers. ffd
Exactly, but once in a while i still manage to find a few keepers here and there. I'm in Northern NJ.
 
I have had days close to that. I still came back with something but I have traveled over an hour for like 4 or 5 40%ers. Dissapointing Yes. But it is part of the game. Keep trying you will hit the big one.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom