ron lord
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,303
- Reaction score
- 1,621
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Zephyrhills Fl
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I own 4 detectors, Just before Christmas my AT PRO went into the shop, On the 12/23/2013 I went to the beach and my sand shark stopped working, I went back to the truck to get an other detector and would you believe my Tiger shark won't turn on. I call Tesoro and they are close until Jan. 2, 2014 So now out of 4 ,3 are down . My sea hunter MK2 still works. And to top this all off I ended up with the Stomach Flu on Christmas Day, so now I am still fighting the flu. Maybe next year will be better . Happy New Year Everyone.
Upvote
0


Last month, while I was out detecting, I recovered an early 1800's penny, when suddenly, my front tooth that I had a root canal procedure on many years ago, just fell out, as I rubbed the coin checking for a date! Thought about throwing it away...since that was just weird...Kept it anyway...Just coincidence? Dunno... Anyway, hope you have better luck in 2014 and a Happy New Year!!






