Would Anyone Have Info About This Plate?

Aquitaine

Dec 8, 2021
British Columbia
20230803_154506.jpg
I came across this interesting plate at a garage sale. It has V & B M on the back of it, numbering and made in Germany. Would anyone know anything about this?

Attachments

• 20230803_154516.jpg
    20230803_154516.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Upvote 3

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DownEast_Detecting

Feb 26, 2020
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ever so much!! WOW, is all I can say!
you are welcome. I was wondering what happened with this. I ID'ed that thing like 10 minutes after you posted it. And then you disappeared. I was thinking damn not even a thank you. haha
Note that the $125 price is just an asking price. The price the piece eventually sells for (if it does sell) will be the value at that moment to that buyer.
Don.....
YES. i was going to mention that but i figured everybody knew. You can get a more accurate value of something on ebay. You need to go into the filter after you search something and click on "completed" and "sold" listing. Then you can see what they actually sold for. But you also need a large sample size to get a clear picture. Many listings of you exact item. I believe this was the only plate like this on ebay, so even if it did sell it wouldn't be a great way to know how much it is worth. You dont know if it was a knowledgeable collector who bought it. Or a housewife who "liked the colors and the funny man on the plate" lol

OP
OP
Aquitaine

Aquitaine

Dec 8, 2021
British Columbia
you are welcome. I was wondering what happened with this. I ID'ed that thing like 10 minutes after you posted it. And then you disappeared. I was thinking damn not even a thank you. haha

YES. i was going to mention that but i figured everybody knew. You can get a more accurate value of something on ebay. You need to go into the filter after you search something and click on "completed" and "sold" listing. Then you can see what they actually sold for. But you also need a large sample size to get a clear picture. Many listings of you exact item. I believe this was the only plate like this on ebay, so even if it did sell it wouldn't be a great way to know how much it is worth. You dont know if it was a knowledgeable collector who bought it. Or a housewife who "liked the colors and the funny man on the plate" lol
I'm so sorry, I had to go away and no wifi where I was. I sincerely appreciate your info and replying to me. I go to eBay to try and locate items but haven't thought about the filtering method like you've mentioned, which is a great idea! I scoured the internet beofre posting here and wasn't able to find anything so I truly thank you! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread