What's new

Would Love Information on This

judeO

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend has had this since she was newborn (about 50 years ago) There were complications with her Moms pregnancy and a sweet woman who was also in hospital gave it to my friends Mom. It is very tiny, yet heavy,some people have said St Peter but we cannot find one that looks like this....Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • DSCF9032.webp
    DSCF9032.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF9033.webp
    DSCF9033.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF9036.webp
    DSCF9036.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF9037.webp
    DSCF9037.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF9038.webp
    DSCF9038.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCF9039.webp
    DSCF9039.webp
    115.4 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 16
it's a 'pocket saint'. I believe it is St. Anthony
 
I was told that soldiers carried them in their pockets when they went to war, I believe mine is made of lead.
 
Thank you for responding/ How do I respond back???? LOL

How do I respond back to those of you who replied?
 
found it! I am not sure about markings....waiting to hear back from friend
 
TY! the front on hers is blue,that was very interesting.ty for sharing!
 
I cannot find any on line that resemble this one though
 
Love that! TY
 
WELCOME NEW MEMBER AND WHAT A BLESSED FIND.....
 
Welcome to Tnet.
I hope you enjoy history as well as numismatics. They are a big part of this hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom