Would you want to be on your own?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Would depend! I've been in these situations already! lol If non emergency, Maybe walk, or camp out! If flat was in the front, I'd move it to the rear and drive on slowly! Sometimes a rim is cheaper than a tow! lol

I'll make it a little more elaborate for you.Nope youre not riding on a rim,they fall apart in no time,not to mention possible fire started by the heat generated.No food no water,youre not walking out,try and youre a deadman.Youre not camping there either,you have to keep moving.Stay there youre a deadman ,try to walk back and youre a deadman.what do you do.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope,50 miles out in the middle of nowhere.Mountains ,desert doesnt matter.No help except for yourself.No river no creek.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
thanks you two,as the question asks i could deal with that but the lands are just so crowded now that i dont see a solo escape possible ,not for long anyways

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
If the jack is in the car! I can jack it up to let the tire inflate enough and put something in the whole! saying its a hole! Just to get going again!

Dont think it would work,tire would be shreads in a few miles.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Jack the car up.take your pocket knife(which you should have) and cut a flap in the side wall closest to the indented part of the tire(if it stays that way).Reach in push the indent out and start stuffing the tire with leaves,grass,the blanket you should be carrying anyway,even the clothes off your back,rip the seats apart if you need to,use the carpeting.Stuff it good and it will support the cars weight.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jack the car up.take your pocket knife(which you should have) and cut a flap in the side wall closest to the indented part of the tire(if it stays that way).Reach in push the indent out and start stuffing the tire with leaves,grass,the blanket you should be carrying anyway,even the clothes off your back,rip the seats apart if you need to,use the carpeting.Stuff it good and it will support the cars weight.

I was gonna fill the tire with water, wait for winter then drive out

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if there is no water how will I generate enough pee? is there a pub in walking distance?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread