What's new

Wouldnt it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

;D Just incase some yahoo tries any funny stuff... ;D

 
Upvote 0
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

AWSOME when do they go on the market? Question is how much?
Treasure fiend I thought there was something I like about you? We think alike! LOL!
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

yeah, that'd probably be handy.
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

Ooooo, I like that. 8) ::)
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

WOW, I want one of those. 8)
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

Actually I was thinking of replacing my digging tool. think this would work?
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

I like how it's made from standard Glock parts and accepts Glock mags. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

Bet it would keep those dang squirrels off my birdfeeder
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

I want one!!!
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

Jack_Mightyheart said:
I like how it's made from standard Glock parts and accepts Glock mags. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It would be nice if it took uzi stick mags or some tommy gun stick mags though.... ;D

But then it wouldn't fit into your back pocket!!!! :D
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

I wonder if you walked down the street with that folded up..... Would it be considered a concealed weapon?
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

seger98 said:
I wonder if you walked down the street with that folded up..... Would it be considered a concealed weapon?

The bad guys wouldn't know until its too late.... ;D
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

seger98 said:
I wonder if you walked down the street with that folded up..... Would it be considered a concealed weapon?

I am sure it would be considered that... so just get your concealed weapon's permit and be done with it.

-SWUSC
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

Nice, but until my CCW (a HK P7) lets me down thats what I rolling with. Its the fastest gun from holster to fire ;D
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

That is handy!!!
Glock does make a full-auto- model 18


Wish I had one!!
 
Re: Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these when were leaving a bank with our boxes

why am i not seeing anything :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom