What's new

WoW!!!! What IS That......

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it smells like .....skunk.......

So I finally, after an hour of phone calls, find a bank that has a few rolls and some loose Halves......
I drive to the bank all excited, after all this is my first CRH........
They ended up having more than i can afford.......a dream come true?.......

Nope......$100 dollars later only about 20 bicentennial, which im not keeping.....and nothing else......
Nothing under 1971......No S marks on anything.......

Fortunatly i did buy a box of pennies to spend some time on.......
cross ur fingers for me.......ill need the luck it seems.....
 
Upvote 0
Good luck on the pennies. I'm curious what your copper percentage is and how many wheats. Give us an update when you're done.

Jason
 
Havnt really been looking for the copper ones.....just pulling wheats :icon_jokercolor:

I know i should but im trying to run to the bank really fast after this......less than half way done and 5 wheats and a offset coin so far....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom