What's new

Wreckdiver

Thanks for the plug Aquanut, but it seems the treasurenet staff now has my website defaulted to appear as treasurenet when ever you type treasure works . com
Seems a little petty to me, Go figure!
I guess thats the thanks I get...

Tom
 
Wreckdiver, is that why I have trouble putting it on my bookmarks.
Aquanut
 
Tom what is happening to you did happen to me . Cornelius
 
Hmmmmm whenever I type in treasure works . com it takes me to THAT site but when I try to type it here it defaults to tnet.

We will check into Tom
 
Thanks for starting this thread, I'm always on the lookout for more forums to add to my favorites.

t r e a s u r e w o r k s ... works. ;D

had to space it to keep this forum from spellchanging.
 
I am not sure what else could be expected since you are an ex moderator turned competitor.

I can't be expected to be an advertising medium for your website Tom....

Sorry.

Marc
 
Hey Marc,
Are you coming to the cookout April 30th?
Aquanut
 
You never know! (consider this an acceptance of the r.s.v.p.!)

;D
 
All hands on deck, open the gun ports and secure the woman and children below decks. After 5 months in the jungles of Central America - Wreckdiver1715 has splashed down on the Florida coast. Looking forward to seeing all my Florida based treasure hunting friends at Aquanuts Third Annual Treasure Hunters Cookout this coming Saturday.
It's damn good to be back home once again!
 
Welcome home!!!!!
dan.gif
Laie_33.gif
Laie_36.gif
Laie_35.gif
Laie_37.gif
Laie_3.gif
viannen_20.gif
 
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: Glad you got home safe! See you at the party!
 
Welcome home Tom. See you Saturday.
Aquanut
 
Thanks guys, it has been an awsome, but short trip back to Florida. The Treasure Hunters Cookout was an outstanding time and it was good to see you all. I'm heading back down to Guatemala in the morning, and will be looking forward to next years cook out.
 
Thanks Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you and I enjoyed our talk very much. I look forward to continuing the discussion soon. Talk with ya again soon.

Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom