What's new

WRONG PICS

Mike70

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
175
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I finally managed to upload a couple of pics for a post, then found I picked the wrong ones, but could not delete them. Did not know what to do, so I left the post without posting it, (if that makes sense) What should I have done ?
 
Mike Welcome
I would not worry....just try to post the right pics.....everything is cool .
Gary
 
Thanks Gary, did not know what to do about it at the time, could not find where I could edit or remove the pics.
 
mike
i think is you right click on the pic...it gives you the option to delete .
Gary
 
No, couldnt see a delete anywhere, I finally got my pics up, put them in "my best finds"
 
No, couldnt see a delete anywhere, I finally got my pics up, put them in "my best finds"


Mike,

Go to manage attachments after uploading...delete is on bottom.
 
thanks for that, did go there, but didnt notice the delete.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom