WTB: LESCHE

forgetaboudit

Feb 15, 2014
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im looking at buying my first lesche and I'm checking here first if anyones got one for sale. I'm looking for a hand digger, nothing like a big shovel or anything. Actually if you've got a decent hand digger for sale, it doesnt have to be a lesche i suppose. I just need something that will work good and wont break.

Last edited:
A Lesche Hand Digger for sale!? Good luck in that endeavor. They truly last longer than you are willing to dig. Most can be purchased new for $50.
Peace

A Lesche Hand Digger for sale!? Good luck in that endeavor. They truly last longer than you are willing to dig. Most can be purchased new for $50.
Peace
Was hoping someone had an extra laying around. I will probably end up buying one on fleaBay, but wanted to check with people in the know first

Who in the world would pay $50- for a hand shovel?!? I have a Fiskars going on 5+ years without any problems and for much less money.

If you become a Charter Member here, you can buy and sell.
Peace

Anyone can buy, but you have to be a Charter member to sell, unless this has changed in the last month.

Does the thin blade of the treasure wise one prohibit using it like a shovel and scooping soil?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Picture 29.jpgScopes/holds.. dirt better than the Lesche and blade is wider Gary

Last edited:
On an I pad go to the top of the thread you are reading there's ssmall arrow pointing right press it and your on the Main screen

some people use a screw driver with great result

I want a digger blade about 7 1/2" long, no less than 2" wide, serrated cutting edge, pointed end, and have a real good concave in it to use as a scoop as well. I cant seem to find any diggers that meet my requirements. I have found lots of diggers that have one or some of the features I want, but not all of them. Any ideas? I need one asap as I broke my cheap plastic Fiskars one.

I seen were some one took a piece of stainless steel pipe cut down the middle stopped so there was enough to grip
bent it open
put a point on it and a bike handle bar grip
serenaded one side it looked killer did coast him a dime iseen it on here
a low buck how too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back