reuellis Sr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 381 Reaction score 653 Golden Thread 0 Location Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 26, 2019 #1 [ Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 26, 2019 #2 Nice one! Seems about out every thing I’ve seen from West Virginia is black.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 26, 2019 #3 Nice find I’m sure that one blended well with the ground
reuellis Sr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2014 Messages 381 Reaction score 653 Golden Thread 0 Location Abandoned Teays River Valley, WV Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 29, 2019 Thread Owner #4 All I find is Kanawha Black. Here it is after some scrubbing:
welsbury Bronze Member Joined Jan 25, 2010 Messages 1,191 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern oregon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2019 #5 Looks like what we call black basalt.Nice piece out of tougher material.