What's new

ww2 metal detecting in Europe

Mi Das

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denmark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi all diggers

Anyone who ever went to Europe, or plan to, to dig for ww1/ww2 relics on the battlefields?

Best regards

Mi Das
 
I was in Germany for 3 years and found quite a number of nice finds detecting on battlefields.
 
Here is a link to many of my finds.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/military-battlefield-relics/299938-wwii-finds.html

I have never heard of the digging tours. I suppose they would be worth checking out but if you are interested in finding WWII relics just do your own research. That's what I did. Look over books, magazines, the internet, maps and anything else you can find worth reading. I always say that research is half the battle! Since you live in Denmark there is plenty of history to find I'm sure.
 
Hi
I want to look for GPR system for buying . I want a GPR system for finding ancient thing in deep.
Please help me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom