Muddyhandz
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1,236
- Reaction score
- 1,960
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- In da bush
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey,
I found a really cool relic last year behind an old garage at a house site that is most definitely too graphic for this forum.
IMO, it is good enough for the banner but it would never be allowed up there!
I would love to post it but I'm sure it would be deleted instantly.
I'm serious. My find is something that I doubt anyone in the world has ever found.
Has someone else found anything that is too obscene for this forum?
Any advice from the moderators?
Cheers,
Dave.
I found a really cool relic last year behind an old garage at a house site that is most definitely too graphic for this forum.
IMO, it is good enough for the banner but it would never be allowed up there!
I would love to post it but I'm sure it would be deleted instantly.
I'm serious. My find is something that I doubt anyone in the world has ever found.
Has someone else found anything that is too obscene for this forum?
Any advice from the moderators?
Cheers,
Dave.
Those are naturally occuring rocks Dave.....we call em Indian Love stones.....














