jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2013 #1 Inspired by Cyberdan's post, here is a point I bought at a yard sale. What can you tell me about it, please? Thanks! Attachments IMG_3035.webp 30 KB · Views: 89 IMG_3036.webp 28.5 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
Inspired by Cyberdan's post, here is a point I bought at a yard sale. What can you tell me about it, please? Thanks!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2013 #2 I am scared to guess what type because I do not know where it was recovered. I would say side notch knife. Looking at a few of mine it looks similar to a Benton style. But I could be way wrong... JerseyBen
I am scared to guess what type because I do not know where it was recovered. I would say side notch knife. Looking at a few of mine it looks similar to a Benton style. But I could be way wrong... JerseyBen
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2013 #3 Nice BIG yard sale knife. It looks around 4 inches. Thanks for the view.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2013 #4 Yep knife